The Premier League tie at OSK Brestsky on Sunday sees hosts Dinamo Brest locking horns with Dinamo Minsk.
Losing three games on the trot in all competitions may have given Dynamo Brest cause for concern. But a 3-0 win at bottom-placed Belshina last time out means their last two competitive games have produced over 2.5 total goals.
The visitors may be confident though as a 3-1 win last time away helped them overcome an eight-game winless streak on the road stretching back to October 2019.
- Three of Dinamo Brest’s four home league games have seen both teams score.
- Dinamo Minsk have scored in five of their seven Belarus Premier League matches this season, keeping just two clean sheets.
- Dinamo Minsk have lost two of their three away games this season, conceding 1.67 goals per game on average.
- Only two of their last five matches have ended in a draw.
- Both teams have scored in their last four fixtures.
- Their previous encounter awarded a 1-3 away win for Brest.
- The guest has recorded three of the last five wins.
Neither side can really be seen as favourites heading into this one seeing as they are separated by just two points, but both have only failed to score twice this season.
both teams to score – odd 1.88 –
Bet now – HERE – get your bonus.
May stats: Won bets – 3; Lost bets – 1; Awaiting resul – 1; Total bets – 5;
268 total views, 2 views today