1. Opt-in and place your live bets (min. odds 1.20, max. stake €100)
- For each €1 won you receive 2 points
- For each €1 lost you receive 1 point
Terms and conditions:
1. The following Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions
2. To participate in the promotion each customer must opt-in once for the promotion. Only after a customer has opted-in will their bets qualify for this promotion (assuming all other terms & conditions are met). If a customer places a bet before registering then that bet will not qualify for this promotion.
3. A player may only enter the challenge once.
4. A Qualifying Bet must be a live bet on an French Open 2015 Men’s Singles or Doubles, the Women’s Singles or Doubles or Mixed Doubles; with minimum odds of 1.20 and a maximum stake of €100. Both single or multiple live bets will qualify (if the bet is a multiple all selections must be on an eligible French Open 2015 market and the combined odds must be greater than 1.20). Bets on French Open 2015 Junior or qualifying matches will not qualify for this challenge.
5. Customers receive points in accordance with the Qualifying Bets they make (“Points”). Bets will be converted into Euro currency and then into Points. If the Qualifying bet is a winning website bet, each 1 euro which is won will earn 2 Points. Accordingly, the higher the accumulated winnings of the winning Qualifying Bet, the higher the customer’s score will be. If the Qualifying bet is a losing bet, each 1 euro which is placed will earn 1 Point.
6. The participating customers will be ranked on a scoreboard. The scoreboard will be displayed on the Promotion landing page and updated every day during the Promotion Period. The scoreboard showing the final scores will be displayed on the Promotion landing page at the end of the Period.
7. The 20 customers with the highest final scores will receive the prizes listed below (“the Prizes”):
1st place – €250 Freebet for Betclic Sports
2nd place – €150 Freebet for Betclic Sports
3rd place – €100 Freebet for Betclic Sports
4-5th place – €75 Freebet for Betclic Sports
6th to 10th places – €50 Freebet for Betclic Sports
11th to 20th places – €10 Freebet for Betclic Sports
8. In the event of a tie, the player who has placed the greatest number of Qualifying Bets during the challenge will receive the higher ranking.
9. Only Qualifying Bets count towards the Challenge. In the event that a customer makes one or more identical repeated bets (same match and bet type), only the first bet will be accepted as a Qualifying Bet. Voided bets will not be accepted as Qualifying Bets.
10. Bonuses will be credited to the eligible customer’s account within 48 hours of the final match of the tournament being completed.
11. The use of the bonus is governed by the rules applicable to the Sports universe. The rules can be found in the General Terms & Conditions of Betclic. In order to unlock or withdraw the bonus as cash, the user must bet the bonus amount six times with minimum odds of 2.00. Each bet must be placed on an event with three or more potential outcomes. If the bonus amount is placed on more than one bet, each bet must be placed on different markets (i.e. different bet types on one fixture or one bet type on different fixtures). The bonuses are valid for thirty (30) days from when they are issued. Any unused bonus may be removed from the customer’s account after this time. The rules in this clause which are applicable to the bonus are subject to change at Betclic’s sole discretion but amendments shall not affect the terms of the offer which has already been taken up. Instead changes will affect new offers. Changes will be made upon reasonable notice and posted online or otherwise brought to your attention so that customers are able to read and accept them prior to continuing to participate in the Bonus.
12. Eligible turnover starts from when the bonus amount has been credited to the customer account.
13. If the bonus turnover requirements haven’t been met within 180 days, the remaining bonus money, and any potential winnings generated from the bonus money, will be cancelled and deducted from the betting account.
14. This bonus cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
15. Betclic is in no way associated with the French Open or any of the competitors.
1,637 total views, 6 views today