Real Madrid finished second behind PSG in Group A after claiming three wins and two draws from six matches. They head into Wednesday’s match off the back of a 1-0 defeat to Levante in a La Liga clash on Saturday.
Man City were unbeaten in the group stage of the Champions League as they claimed four wins and two draws from six matches to finish as group winners. They travel to Spain off the back of a 1-0 Premier League victory at Leicester with Gabriel Jesus getting the goal.
- Manchester City have scored in 13 of their last 15 away Champions League matches.
- The last four Manchester City Champions League games have seen both teams score.
- Both teams have scored in three of the last four Real Madrid matches.
- Both teams have scored in three of the last four Real Madrid home games in this competition.
Real Madrid will take on Manchester City for the seventh time, in the Champions League round of 16, with the Spanish giants holding a significant advantage in previous head-to-heads. Only once have the current English champions prevailed against Real Madrid.
Real Madrid like their last 16 opponents are a team you don’t want to miss in this season’s competition. The Spanish giants’ games have averaged 3.67 goals, however they have been scoring less with 2.33 goals, and have been statistically worse at the back, conceding an average of 1.33 each game.
- Manchester City haven’t beaten Real Madrid in any of their four attempts in the Champions League.
- Real Madrid have only lost three Champions League home games in the last five years.
- Manchester City have failed to win five of their last 11 Champions League away games.
- Two of Real Madrid’s three home games in the Champions League this season have ended 2-2.
both tems to score – 1.50 – Bet now – HERE
353 total views, 2 views today