The UEFA Champions League is back in action. First round of knock-out fixtures this week as AC Milan lock horns with Antonio Conte’s Tottenham Hotspur side in an important clash at the San Siro on Tuesday.
Tottenham travel to AC Milan with a depleted midfield for the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie.
Rodrigo Bentancur sustained a knee injury in Saturday’s 4-1 defeat at Leicester and Yves Bissouma is set for a lengthy spell on the sidelines after an ankle operation, while Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg is suspended, which means Oliver Skipp and Pape Matar Sarr are set to line up in the engine room.
AC Milan v Tottenham key stats
- AC Milan have lost 4 matches in a row.
- AC Milan haven’t won in their last 7 games.
- Tottenham Hotspur have a winning streak of 3 matches.
- AC Milan have conceded a goal in each of their last 12 matches.
- Tottenham Hotspur have kept a clean sheet in 3 matches in a row.
- AC Milan wins 1st half in 33% of their matches, Tottenham Hotspur in 36% of their matches.
- AC Milan wins 33% of halftimes, Tottenham Hotspur wins 36%.
- The winner of their last meeting was Tottenham Hotspur.
- On their last meeting Tottenham Hotspur won by 1 goals.
- When AC Milan leads 1-0 at home, they win in 86% of their matches.
- When Tottenham Hotspur leads 0-1 away, they win in 73% of their matches.
- When AC Milan is down 0-1 home, they win 28% of their matches.
- When Tottenham Hotspur is down 1-0 away, they win 23% of their matches.
- In UEFA Champions League, AC Milan has better performance than Tottenham Hotspur.
- Tottenham Hotspur’s performance of the last 5 matches is better than AC Milan’s.
- Tottenham Hotspur have lost just 0 of their last 4 games against AC Milan (in all competitions).
- In the last 4 meetings AC Milan won 0, Tottenham Hotspur won 3, 1 draws.
- AC Milan scores 0 goals in a match against Tottenham Hotspur and Tottenham Hotspur scores 1 goals against AC Milan (on average).
- Average number of goals in meetings between AC Milan and Tottenham Hotspur is 1.
- Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between AC Milan and Tottenham Hotspur is 0.25.
- AC Milan scores 1.83 goals when playing at home and Tottenham Hotspur scores 1.8 goals when playing away (on average).
- Both teams didn’t concede on their last match.
- Tottenham Hotspur have scored at least one goal for 5 consecutive matches.
We have a new bookie, that give ours visitors an exclusive no deposit bonus.
Bet now here with 5 EUR no deposit bonus for sports:
Crystal Palace v Man United bet with 5 EUR no deposit Bonus -> Claim NOW