100% up to 100 EURO
10 EURO free bet after verify your account
- Cyber Casino: There are over 2400 games to choose from
- Payment Methods: VISA, Maestro and Mastercard, Skrill and Neteller, QIQI, Yandex Money, AstroPay and WebMoney.
If you haven’t heard of Cybet.bet, it’s no surprise, as Cyber.bet gaming only started late in 2018. It’s also a site that restricts UK and U.S.A. access. But it’s always worth looking at interesting new sites even if you can’t get access yet… because things can and will change!
Cyber.Bet is a legit and licensed esports betting, online casino, and sports betting site. Cyber is a recognizable name in the esports world. Here are four key reasons we are confident to say that it’s safe: Cyber.Bet is operated by Ice Gaming N.V. (legit business in Curacao). The site holds a Curaçao Master License 8048/JAZ. Cyber.Bet has been operating since 2019; The site has over 500,000 monthly visits.
The cyber.bet esports offering has increased to include a number of other esports now such as the latest betting and markets. You can find here League of Legends, Dota 2, Call of Duty, Rocket League, CSGO and StarCraft.
The site has also expanded to cover a number of sports betting options too and this does enhance the site. Although how the different options are organised, using icons at the top of the screen in no discernible order. Can make finding the right type of market a little more difficult than it needs to be.
Popular spotrs and esports tournaments are listed at the top of the page. As are the latest offers on the site and these scroll through to allow you to see them all. Picking a bet is as simple as clicking on the odds of the bet you want to make, which adds the selection to your bet slip.
100% to deposit bonus
- This bonus provides additional funds to a player’s account after making a deposit.
- The bonus amount is 100% of the deposited sum (but not more than 100 EUR/USD/GBP or 6000 RUB)
- To withdraw the awarded amount, a player may need to make a ‘turnover’ required.
- Turnover is an aggregate total of the wagers placed (for example, if you need to make an x5 turnover from $20. You need to wager not less than an aggregate total of $100). Only accepted bets are taken into account (refunded bets are not counted). Certain requirements for the odds may be applied depending on a specific promo offer.
Payments Standard selection of reliable payment methods
In order to make safe and secure deposits at Cyber.bet, the brand allows you to pick and choose from a familiar selection of payment methods. This gives you chance to use credit cards and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard, e-wallets such as Skrill or Neteller, or you could even use a prepaid card like Paysafecard to fund your esports bets. Other options include the likes of Qiwi, bank transfer or you could even make Bitcoin payments at Cyber.bet.
You can make deposits at Cyber.bet from a minimum of €5 at a time. The maximum deposit amount is set at €2,000. For Cyber.bet withdrawals, you are allowed to withdraw upwards of €20 at a time, and there is a maximum withdrawal amount of €5,000 per transaction. It should take up to 48 hours for all Cyber.bet withdrawals to be carried out, and it looks like Cyber.bet won’t impose any fees on any withdrawals or deposits.
The sports offering at Cyber.bet is pretty good. No complaints. We can’t say that we were blown away but they are clearly diversifying their sportsbook to include sports like handball and darts. That will really please those who have spent all this time struggling to find a provider with a good offering.
It seems like Cyber.bet are quite committed to responsible betting and their limits prove it. Safety is key for all players and you can find it here!