Benfica v Liverpool 05.04.2022 betting tips
Manager Jurgen Klopp, who used to ply his trade for Borussia Dortmund before making the move to the north of England, will be worrying about the fitness of youngster Trent Alexander Arnold and veteran midfielder James Milner. The rest of his squad appears to be fit and ready.
Benfica interim manager Nelson Verissimo wil be unable to call upon the services of Brazilian centre-back Lucas Verissimo and former Braga attacker Rodrigo Pinho. There are doubts over the availability of Moroccan forward Adel Taarabt.
Benfica lost 3-2 in their previous match when facing Braga in Primeira Liga. They had four shots on target at Estadio Municipal de Braga and recorded 62% possession. Darwin Nunez and Joao Mario scored and they were awarded nine corners.
Liverpool beat Watford in their last match, winning the Premier League clash 2-0. Diogo Jota and Fabinho scored in the game at Anfield, with Liverpool having three shots on target and they had 72% of possession.
Benfica v Liverpool key facts
Analysis of the most recent results, Benfica win 6 matchs, they have 3 matchs that the final result ended in a draw, and they have lost 1 game in the last 10 matchs. In conclusion they won 60% of the matchs in their last 10 matchs.
Analysis of the most recent results, Liverpool win 8 matchs, they have 1 game that the final result ended in a draw, and they have lost 1 game in the last 10 matchs. In conclusion they won 80% of the matchs in their last 10 matchs.
- The home team are considered as heavyweights in their native country of Portugal.
- They possess a young and exciting team in their ranks and will be looking to move ahead.
- The visiting side won this competition last in 2018/19. That was not too long ago and will be hoping to do so again this time around.
- 12 wins, 4 defeats and 4 draws in previous 20 matches – Benfica
- Benfica 6 wins, 1 defeats and 3 draws in previous 10 home matches
- Liverpool 16 wins, 2 defeats and 2 draws in previous 20 matches
- 9 wins, 1 defeats and 0 draws in previous 10 away matches – Liverpool
Betmaster get your Bonus and place yours bet here:
100% on your first deposit up to €200 to use on Sports
Make Your first deposit and select your Welcome Offer: Select 100% first deposit bonus on Sports to receive - the 100% o...