Dortmund v Hertha betting picks
Borussia Dortmund still have their vulnerabilities at the back as shown in Der Klassiker and their Champions League clash with Sevilla. They seem to have turned a corner under Edin Terzic and should overpower Hertha Berlin. Pal Dardai’s side are in serious danger of the drop – they are just two points ahead of Arminia Bielefeld and the relegation play-off spot. However, they did stop a wretched run of form that had seen them pick up just two points from their last nine league games when they defeated Augsburg in their last outing.
Borussia Dortmund host Hertha BSC in matchday 25 of the Bundesliga on Saturday 13th March, 5:30pm at SIGNAL IDUNA PARK. The hosts currently sit in 6th place in the table having lost against Bayern Munich 4-2 last time out, while the visitors are in 15th after their 2-1 win against FC Augsburg.
Dortmund have scored 2 goals or more in 12 of their last 20 home games. H.Berlin have conceded at least 2 goals in 9 of their last 20 away games. Borussia have conceded 1 goal or less in 14 of their last 20 home league games. H.Berlin have scored 1 goal or less in 12 of their last 20 away league games. H.Berlin have scored on average away in the league 1.5 goals a game and conceded on average 1.6 goals
Borussia Dortmund v Hertha Berlin head to head
- Home side are unbeaten in the league by Hertha Berlin in their last 7 games.
- Borussia are undefeated in their last 5 home league matches.
- Hertha have not registered a win against Borussia Dortmund in games played away from home for the previous 6 league games. Not the best of away records.
- Hertha have not won away from home in their last 8 matches in the league. It’s not a good run at all.
- Borussia Dortmund have lost one of their last seven matches
- Borussia Dortmund have kept only three clean sheets in 14 games
- Hertha Berlin have lost 13 league games in 2020-21
Hertha were destroyed by Dortmund 5-2 in the Olympic Stadium in November with Erling Haaland helping himself to four goals. Dortmund have won the last four games between the sides and Hertha haven’t won in Dortmund for eight years.