EURO 2024: Turkey vs Croatia betting tips and NDB
Having been denied in stoppage time at the weekend, Croatia seek a first Euro 2024 qualifying win against Turkey on Tuesday, when the Group D rivals meet in Bursa. Looking over their most recent head-to-head clashes stretching back to 11/11/2011 shows that Turkey have won 1 of them and Croatia 2, with the number of drawn games being 3. In all, 13 goals were yielded between them during those clashes, with 5 of them for Ay Yıldızlılar and 8 being from Vatreni. That’s an average goals per game figure of 2.17.
After struggling for the past few years and missing the last World Cup in Qatar, Turkey seems ready to take on the competition in Euro 2020 Qualifiers and we’ve seen them perform well in the first round against Armenia away from home, when they won the match 2-1. However, their next opponent is a much tougher one, but a good result against Croatia would make it a great start for Turkey.
An unconvincing performance against Wales at home in the first round of the Qualifiers ended with a goal conceded in the stoppage time, costing Croatia the win. The team didn’t play great in this match and they will have to do much better in the upcoming matches if they want to secure their place at Euro 2024.
- Each of Croatia’s last six matches have seen both teams score and over 2.5 goals
- Turkey have lost only one of their previous 11 matches in all competitions
- Croatia have lost three of their last five games
- Turkey scored at least two goals in the last seven home games
- Turkey allowed five goals in the last three home matches
- Croatia scored at least one goal in the previous seven road games
Bet now here with 5 EUR no deposit bonus for sports: