Man City v Tottenham betting tips and betting bonus!
Two teams looking to bounce back from derby day defeats go head-to-head in the Premier League on Thursday night as Man City play host to Tottenham. Tottenham have had the better of Man City in recent seasons and there is usually a winner when these two sides lock horns.
Given Tottenham’s poor recent form, Manchester City are heavy favorites in this match at home, even if they haven’t looked their best of late. Man City have been betting darlings for quite some time, only just giving way to Arsenal in the title odds despite trailing for most of the season on points.
Man City got some good news at training on Tuesday as both central defenders Ruben Dias and John Stones returned to the field. Their absences have hurt the City defence, as replacements Manuel Akanji and Nathan Ake have not been consistent performers.
Man City vs Tottenham key stats
- Man City have not lost consecutive Premier League matches since December 2018. Since then, they have secured 20 wins and one draw in matches immediately following league defeats.
- Tottenham have four wins in their last six Premier League matches against Man City, including three clean sheets. They won both meetings in 2021/22, becoming just the third team to do the Premier League double over Man City since the start of the 2017/18 season.
- Erling Haaland’s 246-minute Premier League goal drought is his longest of the season, beating the 175 minutes he went without scoring between his first and third matches of the campaign.
- Manchester City to end losing streak according to the Opta supercomputer.
- Kevin De Bruyne looks set to edge closer to 100 Premier League assists.
- Harry Kane aiming to reach 200 Premier League goals and break Jimmy Greaves’ record.
- City have only failed to win two of their home games across all competitions.
- City have beaten a -1 handicap in seven of their last nine home wins.
- Spurs’ last three defeats have been by two-goal margins.
The 51st Premier League head-to-head between Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur will take place at the Etihad Stadium on Thursday evening, with City looking for a win to close the gap with Arsenal at the top of the league to five points.
N1bet give for new customers First deposit bonus 10% NoRisk free bet up to 200 EUR + 300% Hunting Bonus up to 5 000 EUR!
First deposit bonus 10% NoRisk free bet up to 200 EUR + 300% Hunting Bonus up to 5 000 EUR
Online sportsbooks, like N1Bet, also consider other areas besides the betting product. The website is simple to use with a...