Manchester United – Everton FA CUP betting tips and no deposit bonus!
Everton make the short trip to Old Trafford in the FA Cup on Friday night for what could be Frank Lampard’s last game in charge of the Toffees. Man Utd head into this cup tie as the overwhelming favourite to win the game in front of their own fans against a very poor Everton side that is low on confidence and goals.
Manchester United have won all four games since returning to action after the World Cup, putting themselves in contention for not only the top four, but potentially an outside run at the title. For Everton, they’d be happy to be competitive over one. They’ve claimed one point from a possible nine since returning to action, including home defeats to Wolves and Brighton. While their 1-1 draw at Man City gives them hope ahead of this clash, but the hosts should prove too strong.
Looking at their prior head to head clashes stretching back to 07/11/2020 tells us that Manchester United have won 3 of these and Everton 1, with the tally of drawn matches standing at 2. A combined sum of 18 goals were produced between them in this period, with 11 of them from The Red Devils and 7 coming from The Toffees. That’s an average goals per game of 3. The last league encounter featuring the two was Premier League match day 10 on 09/10/2022 when it ended Everton 1-2 Manchester United.
Manchester United vs Everton picks and Key Numbers
- Manchester United have a good record against Everton and have won 91 out of the 209 matches played between the two teams, as opposed to Everton’s 71 victories.
- This is the 13th meeting between Manchester United and Everton in the FA Cup – both teams have secured six victories apiece against each other in the competition.
- Everton have won only one of their last 29 matches away from home against Manchester United in all competitions, with their previous such victory coming in 2013.
- Manchester United have crashed out of only two of their last 37 third-round FA Cup matches, with both instances coming at Old Trafford.
- Everton manager Frank Lampard has never lost an FA Cup match against Manchester United both as a player and as a manager.
- Everton have progressed from 10 of their last 14 third-round FA Cup ties but have lost their four such games against Premier League opponents.
Online we have a great offer for yous bets. Is about a new bookie, that give ours visitors an exclusive no deposit bonus. Bet now here with 5 EUR no deposit bonus for sports:
Man United v Everton FA Cup bet with 5 EUR no deposit Bonus -> Claim NOW