Sassuolo v Napoli betting tips an no deposit bonus
Sassuolo and Napoli lock horns at the MAPEI Stadium – Città del Tricolore in Italy’s Serie A on Friday, February 17. Can champions-elect Napoli take another step closer to their first title since 1990?
Sassuolo are currently in 15th place in the Serie A standings. Have improved after a decidedly poor start to their league campaign. The Neroverdi were held to a 2-2 draw by Udinese in their previous game and will need to take it up a notch this week.
Napoli, on the other hand, are at the top of the league table at the moment and have been in exceptional form so far this season. The Neapolitan outfit thrashed Cremonense by a comfortable 3-0 margin last week. Napoli are now 15 points clear at the Serie A summit following last week’s routine 3-0 win over Cremonese, which saw Victor Osimhen and Khvicha Kvaratskhelia continue their electrifying form by getting on the scoresheet.
With a Champions League last-16 tie against Eintracht Frankfurt to look forward to next week, the only blemish on Spalletti’s copybook during his debut season to date has been their penalty-shootout exit to Cremonese in the Coppa Italia last month, which came as a huge surprise considering that it represented first versus bottom in terms of Italy’s league table.
Sassuolo v Napoli key stats and picks
- Napoli have an impressive recent record against Sassuolo and have won 11 out of the last 20 matches played between the two teams, as opposed to Sassuolo’s two victories.
- Sassuolo have won only two of their 19 matches against Napoli in the Serie A – they have a worse win record only against AS Roma in the competition.
- Napoli have lost only one of their last 14 games against Sassuolo in the Serie A, with their previous such defeat coming in November 2020.
- Sassuolo have played out draws in five of their last six matches against Napoli at home and won their previous Serie A home game against the Neapolitans by a 2-1 margin in 2015.
- Sassuolo are unbeaten in their last four matches in the Serie A – their longest such record in the competition since March last year.
Bet now here with 5 EUR no deposit bonus for sports: