Slovakia vs Luxembourg betting tips and NDB
The Slovaks will be looking to get their Euro 2024 campaign on track with a win against Luxembourg who could prove to be a tricky opponent at the start of the qualifiers. This will be the first international outing for Slovakia since November having missed out on the Qatar 2022 World Cup. Francesco Calzona’s men have not been at their best lately and are winless in their last five matches across all competitions, a run stretching back to June.
The Slovakia manager Francesco Calzona will be happy not to have any fitness worries at all before this match with a fully injury-free squad to choose from. With a completely healthy group available to select from, the Luxembourg manager Luc Holtz does not have any fitness concerns to speak of coming into this clash.
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Portugal, Iceland and Liechtenstein are the four other teams in what looks like a tough Group J of the qualifiers.
Slovakia vs Luxembourg stats and no deposit bonus
- The two teams have squared off five times across competitions, with all games producing conclusive results, with Slovakia leading 4-1.
- Luxembourg’s only win against the hosts came in a friendly in 2011. Slovakia have won their two meetings in FIFA World Cup qualifiers and two in Euro qualifiers.
- All five meetings between the two teams have produced over 2.5 goals, with the hosts scoring at least thrice in four games.
- Slovakia have scored six goals and conceded just once in their two home meetings against the visitors.
- Luxembourg are unbeaten in their last five games, drawing four times, while Slovakia have drawn their last three games after back-to-back defeats.
Bet now here with 5 EUR no deposit bonus for sports:
Slovakia v Luxembourg bet with 5 EUR no deposit Bonus -> Claim NOW