Tottenham v Manchester United betting tips
Tottenham Hotspur host Manchester United in matchday 31 of the Premier League on Sunday 11th April, 4:30pm at The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Man Utd will be out for revenge over their former manager Jose Mourinho after his Spurs side thrashed them 6-1 in the pair’s reverse fixture back in October. Tottenham played out a 2-2 draw at struggling Newcastle last time out and Jose Mourinho’s men will have to put in a much better performance if they are to avoid defeat on Sunday.
- Each of Manchester United’s last five Premier League away games have featured fewer than three goals.
- Tottenham have lost each of their last six Premier League meetings with the current top eight.
- Manchester United have kept clean sheets away to Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool recently.
The Red Devils are unbeaten in 22 away engagements in the Premier League and another victory looks on the cards this weekend. Tottenham’s campaign has been mixed but they have shown an improvement over the past few weeks after losing five from six in the league through January and February.
- 45% of Spurs’s last 20 home league games have ended with Both teams scoring. They won 3, drew 2 and lost 4 of those games.
- 50% of Man Utd’s last 20 away league games ended with both teams scoring, they won 7, drew 0 and lost 3 of those games.
- The last time Spurs failed to score at home in the league was a 0-1 loss to Chelsea in February this year.
- The last time Man Utd kept a clean sheet away in the league was in a 2-0 win against Man City in March this year.
100% of your first deposit up to €25
Unibet are one of the leading bookmaker brands in the UK and across Europe, with this operator providing a first-class bet...