Betclic – Australian Open Challenge
(pre-live or live bets, min. odds 1.10 per selection, max. stake €50)
2. Each qualifying bet earns you points to climb the leaderboard
- For each €1 won you receive 2 points
- For each €1 lost you receive 1 point
Terms & Conditions: Australian Open Challenge
1. The promoter of “Australian Open Challenge” (“the Challenge”) is Betclic (Gibraltar) Limited (“Betclic”). Note however that Betclic Everest (Gibraltar) Limited provides services to our UK registered customers in order for them to be able to place bets. If you are a UK registered customer and your betting and gaming transaction is covered by these Specific Conditions, references to “Betclic”, “we”, “us” and/or “our” in these Specific Conditions and in the General Conditions are to Betclic Everest (Gibraltar) Limited.
2. The Challenge runs from January 16th, 2015 (00:00 GMT) to February 1st, 2015 (23:59 GMT) (“the Period”).
3. The Challenge is available exclusively to players who have an account with Betclic (“Account”).
4. Taking part in the Challenge represents acceptance of all Terms & Conditions, including the Betclic General Terms & Conditions which can be found on www.betclic.com (“the Site”).
5. To participate in the Challenge, a player must opt-in to the Challenge and then place at least one multiple bet, pre-live or live (in-play) on Australian Open 2015 tennis markets offered on the Site during the Period, each bet having a minimum odds of 1,10 per selection and a maximum stake of €50. (“Qualifying Bet”). Multiple bets must ONLY contain selections from Australian Open singles or doubles tennis markets. Bets on Australian Open qualifying matches will not count towards this Challenge.
6. Only Qualifying Bets count towards the Challenge.
7. In the event that a customer makes one or more identical repeated bets (same match and bet type), only the first bet will be accepted as a Qualifying Bet. Voided bets will not be accepted as Qualifying Bets.
8. Customers receive points in accordance with the Qualifying Bets they make (“Points”). Bets will be converted into Euro currency and then into Points. If the Qualifying bet is a winning website bet, each 1 euro which is won will earn 2 Points. Accordingly, the higher the accumulated winnings of the winning Qualifying Bet, the higher the customer’s score will be. If the Qualifying bet is a losing bet, each 1 euro which is placed will earn 1 Point.
9. The participating customers will be ranked on a scoreboard. The scoreboard will be displayed on the Promotion landing page and updated every day during the Promotion Period. The scoreboard showing the final scores will be displayed on the Promotion landing page at the end of the Period.
10. The 20 customers with the highest final scores will receive the prizes listed below (“the Prizes”):
1st place – €250 Freebet for Betclic Sports
2nd place – €150 Freebet for Betclic Sports
3rd place – €100 Freebet for Betclic Sports
4-5th place – €75 Freebet for Betclic Sports
6th to 10th places – €50 Freebet for Betclic Sports
11th to 20th places – €10 Freebet for Betclic Sports
11. A player can only enter the Promotion once and cannot win more than one Prize in total via any promotion on Betclic Sports during the Period at any one time.
12. In the event of a tie, the player who has placed the greatest number of Qualifying Bets during the Period will receive the highest ranking.
13. The freebet will be credited to each winner’s Betclic account at the end of the Promotion. The use of the freebet is governed by the rules applicable to the Sports universe. The rules can be found in the General Terms & Conditions of Betclic. It is the player’s responsibility to ensure he/she is aware of the current version of the General Terms & Conditions at the time of redeeming the freebet. In order to unlock or withdraw the bonus as cash, the user must bet the bonus amount six times with minimum odds of 2.00. Each bet must be placed on an event with three or more potential outcomes. If the bonus amount is placed on more than one bet, each bet must be placed on different markets (i.e. different bet types on one fixture or one bet type on different fixtures). The bonuses are valid for thirty (30) days from when they are issued. Any unused bonus may be removed from the player’s account after this time. The rules in this clause 13 which are applicable to the freebet are subject to change at Betclic’s sole discretion. Any amendment will be communicated via an update of these terms and conditions.
14. Betclic strictly prohibits the use of robotic, automated, mechanical, electronic or other devices to make automated decisions in any game or in respect of any bet on the Site, whether such use is attempted or effected by a customer or by any third parties. Should Betclic have reasonable suspicion that any such device is being used on the Site, Betclic reserves the right to suspend the Account in question pending investigation into the matter and to terminate the Account at its sole discretion. Betclic considers the use of such devices to be tantamount to fraud and reserves its right in such a case not to refund any balance on the Account at the time of termination, to cancel any pending bets or games and to exclude the relevant party from the Promotion.
15. Winners will be contacted via the information provided by each player on his/her Betclic account.
16. Betclic is in no way affiliated or commercially connected with the Australian Open tournament or the organisers of the event.
17. Winners agree to allow their names to be published on the Site to publicise this and future promotions without remuneration.
18. Only one registration is permitted for the Challenge per Betclic account, which shall mean no more than one registration per IP address.
19. In the event of any bonus abuse being identified or suspected by Betclic, bonus offers will not be granted or, if already granted, will be removed. Betclic reserves the right to suspend a player’s account pending investigation into suspected bonus abuse and to terminate such player’s account if it appears to Betclic that bonus abuse has been committed. “Abuse” includes, but is not limited to, the use of multiple accounts to gain multiple entries to the Promotion.
20. Betclic reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions as it sees fit whenever it sees fit and to modify any aspect of the Promotion, including the Prizes. Betclic reserves the right to prohibit or exclude certain individuals, groups or regions from the Promotion with immediate effect at Betclic’s total discretion.
21. Betclic’s decision in all matters related to the Promotion is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
22. Betclic is licensed in Gibraltar by the Government of Gibraltar.
23. The English language version of these Terms and Conditions will prevail over any other language version which we may issue.
Sportbook – 5 euro no deposit bonus 2023
A No Deposit Sportsbook Bonus is the best way to take confidence with the real…
Tornadobet welcome bonus up to €300
Tornadobet is a new bookmaker launched in 2019 and has followed an international approach. TornadoBet…
Betmaster Big Sports Bonus 100% up to €500
Sunday is that day when you can claim your Big Sports Bonus! Go Big on…
Wolves v Liverpool 5 euro free bet
Wolves host Liverpool with their season very much in danger of petering out as Nuno…
Southampton v Aston Villa, betting tips, odds is 2.07
Southampton have won their last four Premier League matches against Aston Villa. This is their…
Arsenal v Manchester United 5 euro free bet
Arsenal in actual season average scored 1.74 goals per match. In 11 matches played at…