Betvictor – The December Cheltenham Gold Cup
Saturday 13th December | 2.00pm Cheltenham | Live on Ch4
If your horse finishes in ( 2nd place) we’ll refund your stake as a FREE BET up to £20.
Terms & Conditions
- Free Bet is in the form of Promo Cash and will be applied within 24 hours of the race finishing. Promo cash will expire in 30 days.
- To qualify you will need to bet on the December Cheltenham Gold Cup (13.12.14) and the refund will only apply if your horse finishes second in the race.
- The maximum total Free Bet is £/€20 (or currency equivalent) per person or household.
- Applies to Win Single bets placed on the race winner market only.
- Bets on any extra markets or tote bets on this race will not count.
- Single bets only, multiple bets do not qualify.
- Applies to bets placed after the 48 hour declaration stage.
- Ante post bets do not qualify.
- Real money bets only, promo cash bets do not qualify.
- Void bets excluded.
- Telephone, internet and mobile bets only.
- Offer open to new and existing customers in the following territories only: UK, Ireland and Gibraltar.
- BetVictor reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any point and without notification.
- BetVictor’s decision in all matters relating to this offer is final and binding.
Sportbook – 5 euro no deposit bonus 2023
A No Deposit Sportsbook Bonus is the best way to take confidence with the real…
Tornadobet welcome bonus up to €300
Tornadobet is a new bookmaker launched in 2019 and has followed an international approach. TornadoBet…
Betmaster Big Sports Bonus 100% up to €500
Sunday is that day when you can claim your Big Sports Bonus! Go Big on…
Wolves v Liverpool 5 euro free bet
Wolves host Liverpool with their season very much in danger of petering out as Nuno…
Southampton v Aston Villa, betting tips, odds is 2.07
Southampton have won their last four Premier League matches against Aston Villa. This is their…
Arsenal v Manchester United 5 euro free bet
Arsenal in actual season average scored 1.74 goals per match. In 11 matches played at…