Bwin – Moto GP put your bet back on track
Place a single bet on the race winner of the upcoming race at Bwin and if your rider has to retire, we will give you your stake back in the form of a FreeBet worth up to EUR 50.
This offer will be available for every race of the MotoGP™ season! What are you waiting for?
MotoGP™ Grand Prix
Terms and Conditions
- The “Start of the Money Back Motorbike Racing Season” promotion will run from 00:01 (CEST) on 03.05.2015 to 14:00 (CET) on 08.11.2015 (the “Promotional Period”). This promotion is not valid for any players registered in UK and Ireland.
- By taking part in this promotion, you hereby agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and to our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions .
- In order to participate in this promotion, you must place at least one bet during the promotional period on the Moto GP – Race Winner market (“Eligible Markets”).
- Only single bets up to an amount of EUR 50 placed on eligible markets using real money or bonus money will be considered eligible bets (“Eligible Bets”). The maximum stake that will be considered as an eligible bet will be EUR 50. This means any amount over EUR 50 will not be taken into consideration for the purposes of this promotion. Bets placed using a FreeBet will not count towards this promotion.
- Where we suspect that a winner is guilty of fraudulent activity, we reserve the right to exclude them from this promotion and/or withdraw any FreeBet which may be awarded to a player in accordance with these Specific Terms and Conditions pending further investigation.
- All bwin.party digital entertainment plc. employees and all related and associated companies, their board members, as well as any persons involved in the development, production, implementation and distribution of this promotion, advertising or promotion agencies, service providers, contractors, as well as third parties and legal authorities directly connected with the promotion are excluded from participation in this promotion. The same applies to any family members of the above-mentioned persons.
Money Back Bet Terms and Conditions
- An eligible bet must be placed in order to qualify for this promotion.
- If the rider on whom you have placed the eligible bet fails to complete the race, we will refund you with a FreeBet equal to the value of the eligible bet (up to a maximum of EUR 50). The FreeBet will be issued into your account subject to the standard FreeBet Terms and Conditions.
- If your account is not in Euros, the FreeBet amount will be issued in your current account currency using our daily internal conversion rate.
- Bets placed via our live betting portal will not count towards this promotion.
FreeBet Terms and Conditions
- The FreeBet will be issued in the player’s account within 72 hours after the Eligible Bet has been settled.
- The FreeBet can only be used for sports bets on our site.
- The FreeBet is available for a limited time only and players must use their FreeBets within 7 days of it being issued.
- If a player places a bet using their FreeBet and wins the bet, the net winnings from the FreeBet will be credited to the player’s account. Further information on FreeBets can be found in our General Terms and Conditions. If you have more than one FreeBet, the FreeBets will be activated one after another.
ATP/WTA €50 Loyalty Free Bet and no deposit bonus for start!
ATP - WTA World Tours! Place eight Live bets on the ATP and WTA World…
Australian Open €3,500 cashback at Betmaster
The Australian Open is here. With Tennis Court Hire, Cardio Tennis, Tennis Hot Shots, and…
Argentina v France cashback up to 300 EUR
World Cup Final Messi and Mbappe, what a pleasure to watch these two veritable geniuses…
Argentina v France 200 EUR reload bonus
The 2022 World Cup championship match on Sunday pits Argentina against France. Kickoff from Lusail…
World Cup Qatar 2022: Win 2000 EUR with The Winner!
While the world of online gambling is a vast and oftentimes turbulent place, we pride…
World Cup 2022: Qatar v Ecuador special promo 30% Reload Bonus up to €100
The first match of the highly-controversial 2022 World Cup takes place at the Al Bayt…