Bwin – Tottenham – Sunderland: who will strike twice?
Harry Kane has scored 3 goals in his last two games for Tottenham. Back him to score the first goal at 4.50 and if he scores a second, we will double your winnings in the form of a FreeBet.
Bet on the 1st goalscorer of the game and get your usual winnings if he hits the back of the net. If he scores again, we will double your winnings in the form of a FreeBet.
2 easy steps for twice the winnings:
- Pick any game and go to the 1st goalscorer market.
- Bet on the player you think will score first and that’s it.
Choose your league here:
Sounds good as usual, huh? No. It sounds twice as good!
- The “Double Winnings” promotion will run from 00:01 (CET) on 24.10.2014 to 23:59 (CET) on 06.06.2015 (the “Promotional Period”).
- By taking part in this promotion, you hereby agree to these Specific Bwin Promotional Terms and Conditions and to our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions.
- In order to participate in this promotion, you must place at least one bet during the promotional period on our selected market as stated on the dedicated promotional teaser (“Eligible Markets”).
- Only single bets placed on eligible markets using real money or bonus money will be considered eligible bets (“Eligible Bets”). Bets placed while in FreeBet mode using a FreeBet will not count towards this promotion.
Tornadobet welcome bonus up to €300
Tornadobet is a new bookmaker launched in 2019 and has followed an international approach. TornadoBet…
Betmaster Big Sports Bonus 100% up to €500
Sunday is that day when you can claim your Big Sports Bonus! Go Big on…
Sportbook – 5 euro no deposit bonus 2022
A No Deposit Sportsbook Bonus is the best way to take confidence with the real…
Wolves v Liverpool 5 euro free bet
Wolves host Liverpool with their season very much in danger of petering out as Nuno…
Southampton v Aston Villa, betting tips, odds is 2.07
Southampton have won their last four Premier League matches against Aston Villa. This is their…
Arsenal v Manchester United 5 euro free bet
Arsenal in actual season average scored 1.74 goals per match. In 11 matches played at…