Dinamo Brest v Dinamo Minsk, betting tips and picks,
The Premier League tie at OSK Brestsky on Sunday sees hosts Dinamo Brest locking horns with Dinamo Minsk.
Losing three games on the trot in all competitions may have given Dynamo Brest cause for concern. But a 3-0 win at bottom-placed Belshina last time out means their last two competitive games have produced over 2.5 total goals.
The visitors may be confident though as a 3-1 win last time away helped them overcome an eight-game winless streak on the road stretching back to October 2019.
- Three of Dinamo Brest’s four home league games have seen both teams score.
- Dinamo Minsk have scored in five of their seven Belarus Premier League matches this season, keeping just two clean sheets.
- Dinamo Minsk have lost two of their three away games this season, conceding 1.67 goals per game on average.
- Only two of their last five matches have ended in a draw.
- Both teams have scored in their last four fixtures.
- Their previous encounter awarded a 1-3 away win for Brest.
- The guest has recorded three of the last five wins.
Neither side can really be seen as favourites heading into this one seeing as they are separated by just two points, but both have only failed to score twice this season.
both teams to score – odd 1.88 –
Bet now – HERE – get your bonus.
May stats: Won bets – 3; Lost bets – 1; Awaiting resul – 1; Total bets – 5;
1,183 total views, 3 views today
Tornadobet welcome bonus up to €300
Tornadobet is a new bookmaker launched in 2019 and has followed an international approach. TornadoBet…
Betmaster Big Sports Bonus 100% up to €500
Sunday is that day when you can claim your Big Sports Bonus! Go Big on…
Sportbook – 5 euro no deposit bonus 2022
A No Deposit Sportsbook Bonus is the best way to take confidence with the real…
Wolves v Liverpool 5 euro free bet
Wolves host Liverpool with their season very much in danger of petering out as Nuno…
Southampton v Aston Villa, betting tips, odds is 2.07
Southampton have won their last four Premier League matches against Aston Villa. This is their…
Arsenal v Manchester United 5 euro free bet
Arsenal in actual season average scored 1.74 goals per match. In 11 matches played at…