Save your stake!
Place a 5+ match result acca at Expekt and if only one selection lets you down we will refund your stake with a free bet up to €50.
Terms and conditions:
1. To participate in the promotion each customer must opt-in for the promotion. Only after a customer has opted-in will their bets qualify for this promotion (assuming all other terms & conditions are met). If a customer places a bet before registering then that bet will not qualify for this promotion.
2. This offer applies to pre-match accumulator bets of at least €1, made up of 5 or more 1×2 Match Result selections.Matches must be played between 12th September 2014 and 30th June 2015.
3. Each selection must have odds of 1.20 or greater.
4. All selections must be from the following leagues: AHL, Austrian EHL, Champions Hockey League, Czech Extraliga, Euro Hockey Tour, Finnish Mestis, Finnish Liiga, German Liga, NHL, Norwegian Ligaen, Russian KHL, Russia MHL, Russian OHL, Russian VHL, Russian WHL, Swedish Allsvenskan, Swedish Hockey Leaguem, Swiss NLA, 2015 World Championships
5. Voided bets and systems bets will not be accepted as qualifying bets.
6. If the accumulator bet loses because of only one losing selection, then the customer will receive a refund on their stake as a free bet bonus.
7. Any owed free bet bonuses will be credited to the customers’ accounts within 7 days of the bets being settled.
8. The maximum bonus to be credited is limited to €50 or currency equivalent, per customer, per day. If a customer places identical repeated bets, then only the first bet placed will be eligible for a refund.
9. Bonus money must be bet at least 6 times in our sportsbook on bets with minimum odds of 2.00, on selections where there are 3 or more possible outcomes, before a withdrawal can be requested and/or a transfer can be made to another product. The rules in this clause which are applicable to the bonus are subject to change at Expekt’s sole discretion. Any amendment will be communicated via an update of these terms and conditions.
10. Eligible turnover starts from when the bonus amount has been credited to the customer account.
11. If the bonus turnover requirements haven’t been met within 180 days, the remaining bonus money, and any potential winnings generated from the bonus money, will be cancelled and deducted from the betting account.
12. Only one bonus/refund/prize per person/household/IP-address/computer device is permitted.
13. Any abuse of the offer will lead to the closure of the account. No refund of account balance will be given. “Abuse” includes, but is not limited to, the use of multiple accounts to gain multiple entries to this promotion.
14. Expekt.com reserves the right to stop any withdrawal attempt if any kind of abuse or breach of the Expekt General Terms & Conditions is found or suspected.
15. Expekt.com reserves the right to request proof of ID and proof of deposit to confirm legitimacy at any time.
16. An expekt.com account is personal and shall only be used by the person whose details match those registered under the account. Failure to abide by this may result in closure of the account, immediate disqualification from the Promotion and retention of balance on the account.
17. This offer is intended for recreational customers and Expekt may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of specific customers to participate in all or part of this promotion.
18. The above conditions are additional to the General Terms and Conditions of Expekt Gaming (Gibraltar) Limited. Expekt.com reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions and/or withdraw this promotion at any time with or without cause and with or without notice. Players are strongly advised to regularly review the related Terms and Conditions to keep up to date with any changes.
19. In case of conflict or discrepancy between the English language version of these terms and conditions and the translated versions in all other languages, the English language version shall prevail.
20. Expekt is in no way associated with any of the governing bodies or competitors of the competitions which are included in this challenge.
21. Expekt’s decision in all matters related to the Promotion is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
22. Expekt is licensed in Gibraltar by the Government of Gibraltar..
1,736 total views, 1 views today