Expekt – Autumn 2014 General Challenge
2. Each qualifying bet earns you points to climb the leaderboard:
- For each €1 won on you receive 2 points
- For each €1 lost you receive 1 point
Terms & Conditions: Autumn 2014 General Challenge
Start Date: 2014-10-09 00:00 CET.
End Date: 2014-11-09 23:59 CET.
1. A player must register to the challenge before their qualifying bets will count towards the challenge. The challenge will start at 00:00 CET, 9th October 2014; and end at 23.59 CET, 9th November 2014.
2. A player may only enter the challenge once.
3. To participate in the challenge, a player must register and then place qualifying bets where each selection is of 1.20 minimum odds, with a minimum stake of €1, and a maximum stake of €20. Qualifying bets may be singles or multiples, live or non-live, and on any sport.
4. Only qualifying bets will count towards the Challenge.
5. In the event that a customer makes one or more identical repeated bets (same match and bet type), only the first bet will be accepted as a qualifying bet. Voided bets will not be accepted as qualifying bets.
6. Customers receive points in accordance with the qualifying bets they make (“Points”). Scores will be converted into Euro currency and then into Points. If the qualifying bet is a winning bet, each 1 euro which is won will earn 2 Points. Accordingly, the higher the accumulated winnings of the winning qualifying bet, the higher the customer’s score will be. If the qualifying bet is a losing bet, each 1 euro which is placed will earn 1 Point.
7. The participating customers will be ranked on a scoreboard. The scoreboard will be displayed on the Challenge landing page throughout the Challenge, Expekt will endeavour to update the scoreboard at regular intervals. The scoreboard showing the final scores will be displayed on the landing page at the end of the Challenge.
8. The 20 customers with the highest final scores will receive the following prizes:
- 1st – €1,000 free bet bonus
- 2nd – €800 free bet bonus
- 3rd – €600 free bet bonus
- 4th – €400 free bet bonus
- 5th – €200 free bet bonus
- 6-10th – €100 free bet bonus
- 11-20th – €50 free bet bonus
9. In the event of a tie, the player who has placed the greatest number of qualifying bets during the challenge will receive the higher ranking.
10. Betting bonuses must be bet at least 6 times in our sportsbook on bets with minimum odds of 2.00, on selections where there are 3 or more possible outcomes, before a withdrawal can be requested and/or a transfer can be made to another product. The rules in this clause which are applicable to the bonus are subject to change at Expekt’s sole discretion. Any amendment will be communicated via an update of these terms and conditions.
11. Eligible turnover starts from when the bonus amount has been credited to the customer account.
12. If the bonus turnover requirements haven’t been met within 180 days, the remaining bonus money, and any potential winnings generated from the bonus money, will be cancelled and deducted from the betting account.
13. Each prize is non transferable.
14. Expekt.com’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
15. Only one bonus/refund/prize per person/household/IP-address/computer device is permitted.
16. Any abuse of the offer will lead to the closure of the account. No refund of account balance will be given. “Abuse” includes, but is not limited to, the use of multiple accounts to gain multiple entries to this promotion.
17. Expekt.com reserves the right to stop any withdrawal attempt if any kind of abuse or breach of the Expekt General Terms & Conditions is found.
18. Expekt.com reserves the right to request proof of ID and proof of deposit to confirm legitimacy at any time.
19. An expekt.com account is personal and shall only be used by the person whose details match those registered under the account. Failure to abide by this may result in closure of the account, immediate disqualification from the Promotion and retention of balance on the account.
20. The above conditions are additional to the General Terms and Conditions of Expekt Gaming (Gibraltar) Limited. Expekt.com reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions and/or withdraw this promotion at any time with or without cause and with or without notice. Players are strongly advised to regularly review the related Terms and Conditions to keep up to date with any changes.
21. In case of conflict or discrepancy between the English language version of these terms and conditions and the translated versions in all other languages, the English language version shall prevail.
Sportbook – 5 euro no deposit bonus 2023
A No Deposit Sportsbook Bonus is the best way to take confidence with the real…
Tornadobet welcome bonus up to €300
Tornadobet is a new bookmaker launched in 2019 and has followed an international approach. TornadoBet…
Betmaster Big Sports Bonus 100% up to €500
Sunday is that day when you can claim your Big Sports Bonus! Go Big on…
Wolves v Liverpool 5 euro free bet
Wolves host Liverpool with their season very much in danger of petering out as Nuno…
Southampton v Aston Villa, betting tips, odds is 2.07
Southampton have won their last four Premier League matches against Aston Villa. This is their…
Arsenal v Manchester United 5 euro free bet
Arsenal in actual season average scored 1.74 goals per match. In 11 matches played at…