Expekt Casino – Monday deposit bonus on Gonzo’s Quest
Every Monday, Expekt Casino giving you a 25% up to €200 on your first deposit when you play Gonzo’s Quest. Join our intrepid explorer on his quest for gold and fill your bags with the precious stone as you go deep into the jungle.
Here is how to take part:
- 1. Opt-in to Gonzo’s Gold by going to your My Bonuses section and clicking on Get this Bonus.
- 2. Make a deposit (€10 minimum).
- 3. Play Gonzo’s Quest and set off to find the lost city of gold.
Terms & Conditions: 25% up to €200 Deposit Bonus on Gonzo’s Quest
Start Date: 2015-05-25 00:00 GMT.
Publication Date: 2015-05-25 00.00 GMT.
Version number: 1.0
2. Offer is valid between 00.01 to 23:59 GMT on Monday.
3. The bonus must be activated before making a deposit. Do so by clicking the ‘Get this bonus’ button in the My Bonuses section of My Account.
4. In order to get the deposit bonus players must deposit a minimum of €10 and have previously made two deposits.
5. Players will only be able to use their bonuses on Gonzo’s Quest.
6. Bonus will be granted automatically, right after the deposit.
7. All bonuses will be subject to a 40x wagering requirement.
8. Players who opt-in to this promotion will no longer be eligible for any sportsbook welcome offer.
Bwin Italy 50 Free Spins on Book of Ra Deluxe + 100% up to 200€
Bwin has launched a New Casino Welcome Bonus: 50 Free Spins on Book of Ra Deluxe + 100% up…
Daily Free Spins Claim 20 Free Spins Every Day!
Offer is available just for New players. You must to open an account here and…
888Starz – 50FS for new players in 2 steps
888Starz provide a huge gambling platform for its users. In this review, we are going…
10Bet Casino: Summer’s end raffle!
Win a cash bonus or free spins at 10bet Casino! How it works: For every…
Redbet Casino – €50 Extra to play with every month
Grab a 50% reload bonus up to €50 every month! To get going, all you…
Redbet Casino – €1000 bonus + 250 free spins
Promotion Conditions and Terms 1. All bonuses connected to a deposit needs to be wagered…