No-goal fiesta! The last Copa was low-scoring and many matches ended goalless. This time you can get a refund at Expekt if your game is a bore draw
1. The following Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions
2. The Promotion is available exclusively to customers who have an account with Expekt. Each customer must opt-in through their Account on the Promotion homepage in order to enter
3. To participate in the promotion each customer must opt-in once for the promotion. Only after a customer has opted-in will their bets qualify for this promotion (assuming all other terms & conditions are met). If a customer places a bet before registering then that bet will not qualify for this promotion.
4. A Qualifying Bet must be a pre-live single on the Half-Time / Full-Time, Correct Score or First Goalscorer markets for any match of the Copa America 2015.
5. If the match finishes 0:0 then all losing Qualifying Bets are eligible for a refund as a sportsbook bonus.
6. Only Qualifying Bets count towards this promotion. Voided bets and system bets will not be accepted as Qualifying Bets.
7. The maximum bonus to be credited is limited to €25 or currency equivalent, per customer.
8. Bonuses will be credited to the eligible customer’s account within 48 hours after the Qualifying Bets have been settled.
9. The use of the bonus is governed by the rules applicable to the Sports universe. The rules can be found in the General Terms & Conditions of Expekt. In order to unlock or withdraw the bonus as cash, the user must bet the bonus amount six times with minimum odds of 2.00. Each bet must be placed on an event with three or more potential outcomes. If the bonus amount is placed on more than one bet, each bet must be placed on different markets (i.e. different bet types on one fixture or one bet type on different fixtures). The bonuses are valid for thirty (30) days from when they are issued. Any unused bonus may be removed from the customer’s account after this time. The rules in this clause which are applicable to the freebet are subject to change at Expekt’s sole discretion but amendments shall not affect the terms of the offer which has already been taken up. Instead changes will affect new offers. Changes will be made upon reasonable notice and posted online or otherwise brought to your attention so that customers are able to read and accept them prior to continuing to participate in the Bonus.
10. Eligible turnover starts from when the bonus amount has been credited to the customer account.
11. If the bonus turnover requirements haven’t been met within 180 days, the remaining bonus money, and any potential winnings generated from the bonus money, will be cancelled and deducted from the betting account.
12. This bonus cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
1,435 total views, 2 views today