Gwangju FC v Seongnam FC betting tips and picks, odd is 2.20
The match preview to the football match Gwangju FC vs Seongnam FC in the South Korea K-League 1 compares both teams and includes match predictions the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings.
- K League 2 champions Gwanju were unbeaten in 17 of their 18 second tier home games last season.
- Seongnam scored fewer away goals than any other K League 1 club in 2019.
- The Magpies failed to score in 42% of those matches on the road.
- Only three teams conceded fewer goals over all than Seongnam last season however.
- Average number of goals in meetings between Gwangju FC and Seongnam FC is 2.0.
- Gwangju FC won 3, drew 6 and lost 2 of 11 meetings with Seongnam FC.
- Gwangju FC have scored at least one goal in each of their last 5 home matches.
Gwangju FC have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Seongnam FC in all competitions.
Seongnam FC have failed to score in 5 of their last 7 away matches (K. League). There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Seongnam FC’s last 8 away games (K. League).
over 2,5 goals – odd 2.90 –
Bet now – HERE – get your bonus.
May stats: Won bets – 2; Lost bets – 0; Awaiting resul – 2; Total bets – 4;
1,315 total views, 9 views today
ATP/WTA €50 Loyalty Free Bet and no deposit bonus for start!
ATP - WTA World Tours! Place eight Live bets on the ATP and WTA World…
Australian Open €3,500 cashback at Betmaster
The Australian Open is here. With Tennis Court Hire, Cardio Tennis, Tennis Hot Shots, and…
Argentina v France cashback up to 300 EUR
World Cup Final Messi and Mbappe, what a pleasure to watch these two veritable geniuses…
Argentina v France 200 EUR reload bonus
The 2022 World Cup championship match on Sunday pits Argentina against France. Kickoff from Lusail…
World Cup Qatar 2022: Win 2000 EUR with The Winner!
While the world of online gambling is a vast and oftentimes turbulent place, we pride…
World Cup 2022: Qatar v Ecuador special promo 30% Reload Bonus up to €100
The first match of the highly-controversial 2022 World Cup takes place at the Al Bayt…