Brighton v Crystal Palace betting tips
Brighton will have their eyes on all three points on Monday night. Not only would a win give them bragging rights over their M23 Derby rivals, but three points would take them above Crystal Palace as the Seagulls gain traction in their fight for survival.
By contrast, Crystal Palace are in a rut, and the 3-0 defeat at home to Burnley earlier this month means they head into this fixture having won just twice in eight matches in all competitions.
In their 5 games at home Brighton has recorded 2 wins, 3 draw and 0 losses. As a host this season, Brighton records total of 1 wins, 7 draws and 4 loss. In these matches Home team has scored 11 goals and conceded 15 goals.
In their last 5 games played outside their stadium Away team has recorded 1 victory, 1 draws and 3 defeats. As a guest this season Crystal Palace has recorded total of 4 wins 2 draws and 6 losses. In these matches the team has scored 13 and conceded 21 goals.
- Graham Potter’s men were unbeaten in six of the preceding eight overall matches.
- They have scored two or more goals in four of the former seven encounters.
- The reverse game had ended in a 1-1 draw.
- The hosts had won two of the former three encounters at this stadium.
- Only twice have the visitors won at this stadium in the last ten-year period.
Brighton vs Crystal Palace: Head to Head
18 October 2020 – Crystal Palace 1-1 Brighton – Premier League
29 February 2020 – Brighton 0-1 Crystal Palace – Premier League
16 December 2019 – Crystal Palace 1-1 Brighton – Premier League
9 March 2019 – Crystal Palace 1-2 Brighton – Premier League
4 December 2018 – Brighton 3-1 Crystal Palace – Premier League