Girona v Barcelona betting tips and betting bonus 300 EUR
HINT: NO BTS&2 ODDS: 2.26
Free bet is a bonus that allows a player to make one bet without using real money from a deposit.
There will be fireworks when Girona and Barcelona face each other at Estadio Municipal de Montilivi in the Catalan derby. Girona were on the verge of sharing the spoils with Villarreal on Sunday, but the Yellow Submarine eventually scored a late goal from the penalty spot. The Catalans, though, remained in 11th place in the standings, four points behind top ten.
When Barcelona come calling in the LaLiga, over 2.5 goals tends to be the order of the day, with this being the case in 17 of the Barcelona outfit’s previous 20 away games. Not only that, but 19 of the last 20 Girona home matches at the top table of Spanish football have also delivered a minimum of two successful strikes, so this pattern should continue.
Girona have proven incredibly consistent when it comes to both scoring and conceding during the same 90 minutes recently, doing so in ten of their previous 12 home games in the league. This has also been the case in five of the last six Barcelona matches at this level, whilst both teams come into this contest having gone seven second-tier encounters without a shutout.
Girona have no clean sheet in 8 matches, they have only 3 losses in 10. Home team are unbeaten in 4 competitive home games. Girona have several players out with yellow cards (43 cards in total) and that could be crucial. Team from Municipal have a big injury list: Reinier, Ibrahim Kebe, David Lopez.
Barcelona have won each of the last 6 matches, have scored in each of the last 10 matches. Away team have scored 15 goals in their last 4 games. Barcelona have lost several key players through the red cards: Ferran Torres, Gerard Pique, Sergio Busquets, Jordi Alba, Robert Lewandowski, aslo have a big yellow card list: 39 of them.
Girona v Barcelona betting picks and key
- Girona have 3 loss to Barcelona in their last 3 matches.
- Girona have never beaten Barcelona in the teams’ previous 6 meetings.
- Barcelona haven’t won in Girona since 2021.
- Barcelona are ranked 10 places above their opponents.
- In their last 7 home matches from all competitions, Girona FC have seen both teams score
- Girona FC are undefeated in 7 of their last 8 La Liga games
- Girona FC’s performance has been disappointing of late, as they have won just 1 of their 6 most recent all competitions clashes
- A poor streak of 21 matches in all competitions where they have conceded at least 1 goal marks Girona FC’s recent performance
- Girona FC have scored 2+ goals in all of their last 3 home La Liga games
- FC Barcelona are on an unbeaten run of 11 games in their all competitions participation
- There are no losses for FC Barcelona in 51 of their most recent 59 games (all competitions)
- FC Barcelona are on a run of 3 consecutive away wins in their domestic league
FC Barcelona have won at half time/full time all of their last 3 matches against Girona FC in all competitions. Barcelona have succeeded in scoring at least one goal in their last 16 consecutive games in La Liga. FC Barcelona have scored 2 or more goals in 6 consecutive encounters with Girona FC in all competitions.
Make a deposit and get a 100% welcome bonus up to 300 EUR and place your first bets. :