Leeds v Crystal Palace betting tips, odds is 2.02
For Marcelo Bielsa, huge wins over high-flying Leicester and Newcastle have been somewhat diluted by defeats to Spurs, Brighton and more recently Everton since the turn of the year. That patchy form explains their bottom-half-of-the-table status, but the enigmatic Bielsa will no doubt be itching to mark Leeds’ Premier League return with a top-half finish.
- Leeds have won just three of their ten Premier League home games this season.
- Crystal Palace have only lost four of their last 12 league games, with all of those defeats coming against top four challengers.
- Five of Palace’s last 11 have ended in draws, including three 1-1 stalemates.
Palace likewise have followed a similar trajectory post-Christmas, pulling off some huge results over Wolves and Leicester, but coming up short against the likes of West Ham, in a 3-2 loss earlier this month and 10-man Aston Villa, in which they suffered a 3-0 drubbing on Boxing Day.
- The former five fixtures had goals from both teams.
- Seven of the last nine encounters had three or more goals.
- The hosts had scored two or more goals every single match-up at this stadium since 2007.
- Since 1993, only once have the home team kept a clean sheet at this ground.
RB Leipzig v Augsburg betting tips, odds is 2.43
RB Leipzig trashed Augsburg 0:3 away from home when they met for the last time…
Hertha BSC – Bayern München betting tips, odds is 2.25
Hertha is 15th on the table with 17 points from 19 played matches. They have…
Tottenham v Chelsea betting tips, odds is 2.32
Chelsea made the trip up north to St. James' Park to take on Newcastle United.…
Liverpool v Brighton betting tips, odds is 2.80
Jurgen Klopp will be delighted to see his team get back to winning ways with…
Newcastle v Crystal Palace betting tips, odds is 2.48
Crystal Palace’s relegation odds continue to shorten, which is somewhat surprising given that they sit…
Parma v Sampdoria, betting tips, odds is 2.18
Stadio Ennio Tardini will host Sunday’s Serie A game between Parma and Sampdoria. The Gli…