Liverpool v Brighton betting tips, odds is 2.80
Jurgen Klopp will be delighted to see his team get back to winning ways with impressive wins at Spurs and West Ham. They’ll be hoping to build on that with another win here before a crunch clash with Manchester City to come at the weekend.
- Brighton have done little to hurt the Reds historically, losing 12 and winning just 1 of 17 meetings with Liverpool.
- Nevertheless, the Seagulls managed to hold the reigning champions to a 1-1 draw when the two teams met each other in the first half of the season in Falmer.
- Interestingly, each of the last three head to head contests have seen goals scored at both ends.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in 12 meetings with Brighton in all competitions (W10 D2), since a 0-2 FA Cup defeat in January 1984.
- Brighton have lost eight of their last nine away league games against Liverpool, winning the other 1-0 in March 1982.
- Liverpool’s 68-game unbeaten home run in the Premier League ended at the hands of Burnley last time out. The Reds haven’t lost consecutive home league games since September 2012 (vs Arsenal and Manchester United).
- Liverpool haven’t failed to score in three consecutive home league games since October 1984 under Joe Fagan. The only reigning Premier League champion to fail to score in three home league games in a row was Man Utd in their final three home games of 2001/02.
- Jürgen Klopp hasn’t lost consecutive home league matches as a manager since October 2014 when he was Borussia Dortmund boss, losing to Hamburger SV and Hannover 96.
185 total views, 3 views today
RB Leipzig v Augsburg betting tips, odds is 2.43
RB Leipzig trashed Augsburg 0:3 away from home when they met for the last time…
Leeds v Crystal Palace betting tips, odds is 2.02
For Marcelo Bielsa, huge wins over high-flying Leicester and Newcastle have been somewhat diluted by…
Hertha BSC – Bayern München betting tips, odds is 2.25
Hertha is 15th on the table with 17 points from 19 played matches. They have…
Tottenham v Chelsea betting tips, odds is 2.32
Chelsea made the trip up north to St. James' Park to take on Newcastle United.…
Newcastle v Crystal Palace betting tips, odds is 2.48
Crystal Palace’s relegation odds continue to shorten, which is somewhat surprising given that they sit…
Parma v Sampdoria, betting tips, odds is 2.18
Stadio Ennio Tardini will host Sunday’s Serie A game between Parma and Sampdoria. The Gli…