AC Milan v Atalanta, betting tips odds is 2.70
Inspecting their most recent head-to-head clashes stretching back to 23/12/2017 shows us that AC Milan have won 1 of these and Atalanta 2, with the tally of drawn matches being 3.
A combined total of 19 goals were yielded between them in this period, with 7 from i Rossoneri and 12 belonging to La Dea. That’s an average goals per game figure of 3.17.
The previous league contest featuring these sides was Serie A match day 36 on 24/07/2020 and the score finished AC Milan 1-1 Atalanta.AC Milan have a 65-26 advantage against Atalanta with 46 draws in 137 matches.
- AC Milan are undefeated in 39 of their last 41 competitive matches (all competitions).
- AC Milan have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 4 home matches (Serie A).
- AC Milan have seen BTTS in 4 of their last 5 matches against Atalanta (Serie A).
- AC Milan have drawn 4 of their last 5 home matches against Atalanta (Serie A).
- Atalanta are undefeated in 15 of their last 16 matches (all competitions).
- Atalanta have drawn 4 of their last 5 away matches (Serie A).
- Atalanta have seen BTTS in 12 of their last 13 away matches (Serie A).
- Both teams have scored in five of the last seven Milan home league games.
- Only two of the last 17 Atalanta away league games haven’t seen both teams score.
- Atalanta have scored in 29 of their last 31 away league matches.
- Milan have scored in each of their last 19 home league matches.
84 total views, 3 views today
RB Leipzig v Augsburg betting tips, odds is 2.43
RB Leipzig trashed Augsburg 0:3 away from home when they met for the last time…
Leeds v Crystal Palace betting tips, odds is 2.02
For Marcelo Bielsa, huge wins over high-flying Leicester and Newcastle have been somewhat diluted by…
Hertha BSC – Bayern München betting tips, odds is 2.25
Hertha is 15th on the table with 17 points from 19 played matches. They have…
Tottenham v Chelsea betting tips, odds is 2.32
Chelsea made the trip up north to St. James' Park to take on Newcastle United.…
Liverpool v Brighton betting tips, odds is 2.80
Jurgen Klopp will be delighted to see his team get back to winning ways with…
Newcastle v Crystal Palace betting tips, odds is 2.48
Crystal Palace’s relegation odds continue to shorten, which is somewhat surprising given that they sit…