Braga will be hoping to return to winning ways here after a 2-0 Primeira Liga loss in their previous game against Sporting Lisbon.
In that match, Braga had 53% possession and 12 shots at goal with 3 on target. Sporting CP got 6 attempts on goal with 4 of them on target. Pedro Gonçalves (54′) and Matheus Nunes (78′) scored for Sporting Lisbon.
In their previous game, Marítimo drew 0-0 in the Primeira Liga match with Boavista.
In that match, Marítimo managed 59% possession and 9 shots at goal with 4 on target. At the other end, Boavista got 10 attempts at goal with 3 of them on target.
- Braga vs Maritimo predictions for Thursday’s Primeira Liga match
- Match is being played at 9pm GMT at Estádio Municipal de Braga
- Braga have won by 2+ goals in 5 of their last 6 matches
- I am backing Braga to beat Maritimo at home
- Best bets, betting tips and predictions for Braga vs Maritimo
- SPORTING BRAGA has won the last 4 home matches.
- SPORTING BRAGA has scored at least one goal in the last 4 home matches.
- MARITIMO is unbeaten for 3 matches.
- MARITIMO has scored at least one goal in the last 5 away matches.
Braga welcome back defenders Bruno Viana, David Carmo, Vitor Tormena and midfielder André Castro who have all recovered from COVID-19.
32 total views, 2 views today