Brighton v Chelsea betting tips and free picks, odd is 2.88
Brighton won two of their first four matches after the restart, a 3-2 home win against Arsenal and a 1-0 win at Norwich to move clear of the relegation zone.
Chelsea finished the last Premier League season by beating Wolves 2-0 at home to secure a fourth-placed finish as Mason Mount and Olivier Giroud scored the goals.
However, it will be a very different Chelsea team that visit the Amex on Monday, compared to the XI that had to settle for a point just under 12 months ago.
A summer spending spree has seen Hakim Ziyech, Timo Werner, Kai Havertz, Ben Chilwell and Thiago Silva arrive at Stamford Bridge to some fanfare, while back in September there was little sign of Christian Pulisic making the kind of impact he did during Project Restart.
Both teams to score is always a good bet with this Chelsea team given their attacking threat and lack of defensive assurance. It’s happened in 11 of their past 13 matches away from Stamford Bridge.
- Brighton welcome Chelsea to the Amex in Premier League opener
- Chelsea have won 5 of their last 6 against Brighton
- Chelsea have scored 2 or more goals in their last 7 on the road
- Three of Chelsea’s new signings to miss clash through injury
- Debuts await Chelsea attacking duo Timo Werner and Kai Havertz
Chelsea hold a 5-1 advantage over Brighton in eight matches along with two draws. Their last clash ended in a 1-1 draw in January. Ours picks for this match is:
- Brighton failed to score in three of their final four home games last season.
- The Seagulls conceded three or more goals in three of those matches.
- Chelsea scored exactly three goals in three of their final six Premier League fixtures last term.
- Chelsea won five of their last six meetings with Brighton.
221 total views, 3 views today
RB Leipzig v Augsburg betting tips, odds is 2.43
RB Leipzig trashed Augsburg 0:3 away from home when they met for the last time…
Leeds v Crystal Palace betting tips, odds is 2.02
For Marcelo Bielsa, huge wins over high-flying Leicester and Newcastle have been somewhat diluted by…
Hertha BSC – Bayern München betting tips, odds is 2.25
Hertha is 15th on the table with 17 points from 19 played matches. They have…
Tottenham v Chelsea betting tips, odds is 2.32
Chelsea made the trip up north to St. James' Park to take on Newcastle United.…
Liverpool v Brighton betting tips, odds is 2.80
Jurgen Klopp will be delighted to see his team get back to winning ways with…
Newcastle v Crystal Palace betting tips, odds is 2.48
Crystal Palace’s relegation odds continue to shorten, which is somewhat surprising given that they sit…