Leeds v West Ham betting tips, odds is 2.48
Leeds vs West Ham prediction comes ahead of the English Premier League on Friday, 11th December 2020, at Elland Road in Leeds. Let’s take a look at the match preview as we try to provide the best betting tips and correct score prediction for this tie.
- This will be the first league meeting between Leeds and West Ham since the 2011-12 Championship campaign, when both games ended in draws with the away side equalising in the 90th minute both times.
- Leeds have never lost a top-flight home game played on a Friday (W3 D6), drawing both such games in the Premier League (1-1 v Newcastle in April 1994, 0-0 with Aston Villa in December 2003).
- Away from home, West Ham have lost their last three Friday Premier League games without scoring a single goal, with their last such victory coming at Portsmouth in December 2008 (4-1).
- West Ham have opened the scoring in each of their last six Premier League games – only once have they scored the first goal in more consecutive Premier League matches (7 between February-April 2002).
- West Ham’s Aaron Cresswell has created more chances than any other defender in the Premier League this season (20), while he’s also created more chances from set plays than any other player in the competition so far this term (12).
- Leeds have won just two of their last eight Premier League games.
- West Ham have only lost two of their last nine Premier League matches.
- Both Leeds and West Ham have scored exactly one goal in four of their last five top flight fixtures.
393 total views, 3 views today
RB Leipzig v Augsburg betting tips, odds is 2.43
RB Leipzig trashed Augsburg 0:3 away from home when they met for the last time…
Leeds v Crystal Palace betting tips, odds is 2.02
For Marcelo Bielsa, huge wins over high-flying Leicester and Newcastle have been somewhat diluted by…
Hertha BSC – Bayern München betting tips, odds is 2.25
Hertha is 15th on the table with 17 points from 19 played matches. They have…
Tottenham v Chelsea betting tips, odds is 2.32
Chelsea made the trip up north to St. James' Park to take on Newcastle United.…
Liverpool v Brighton betting tips, odds is 2.80
Jurgen Klopp will be delighted to see his team get back to winning ways with…
Newcastle v Crystal Palace betting tips, odds is 2.48
Crystal Palace’s relegation odds continue to shorten, which is somewhat surprising given that they sit…