After a run of three defeats from four winless outings, Leicester have gotten back on track with victories over Sheffield Utd and AEK Athens.
Jamie Vardy’s late strike against the former keeps them just three points adrift of league leaders Tottenham, while the latter result ensured the Foxes took top spot in their Europa League group with a perfect home record.
Brighton are creating chances and even if they lack a top predator to tuck chances away with ruthless efficiency, they can still grab a goal here. Both teams have scored in eight of their last nine league games, though they remain too open at the back.
- 2nd placed Leicester won eight of their last 10 Premier League fixtures.
- Brighton should provide a stiff test for the Foxes having won three on the spin at home.
- The Seagulls registered in all but one of their six Premier League home matches since the summer.
- Leicester took maximum points in three of their last four meetings with Brighton.
- The Foxes recorded 12 of the previous 17 overall wins.
- They have scored two or more goals in four of the former six clashes.
- They are unbeaten against this opponent since 2014.
- At this venue, the hosts had recorded eight of the last ten overall wins.
- The visitors had failed to score in nine of the last thirteen matches at this stadium.
28 total views, 2 views today