Napoli v As Roma, betting tips, odds is 2.08
On Thursday, the Partenopei were victorious in the Europa League against Rijeka, shortly after the news of the Argentinian maestro’s untimely death broke. With qualification now one step away, Gennaro Gattuso‘s squad are in a strong position in continental competition, but in the league they are in need of a tonic after losing 3-1 at home to relentless leaders Milan last week.
Roma are aiming to make their return to the Champions League, with a Europa League outing on the horizon for them. However, this clash will be the main priority for the Giallorossi, who have won back to back Serie A games to put themselves in a decent position domestically. While they may be seven points shy of the leaders, Roma are at least among the top four once again.
- Napoli host Roma in Serie A on Sunday
- Match is being played at Stadio San Paolo at 7.45pm GMT
- Napoli have won 3 of their last 4 matches
- Roma have won their last 5 matches
- Roma have kept 5 clean sheets in their last 6 matches
- Napoli have won 3 of their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Roma have won by 2+ goals in their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Roma are undefeated their last 11 matches (all competitions).
- Roma have kept 5 clean sheets in their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Roma have averaged 0.35 expected goals against in their last 3 matches (Serie A).
457 total views, 3 views today
RB Leipzig v Augsburg betting tips, odds is 2.43
RB Leipzig trashed Augsburg 0:3 away from home when they met for the last time…
Leeds v Crystal Palace betting tips, odds is 2.02
For Marcelo Bielsa, huge wins over high-flying Leicester and Newcastle have been somewhat diluted by…
Hertha BSC – Bayern München betting tips, odds is 2.25
Hertha is 15th on the table with 17 points from 19 played matches. They have…
Tottenham v Chelsea betting tips, odds is 2.32
Chelsea made the trip up north to St. James' Park to take on Newcastle United.…
Liverpool v Brighton betting tips, odds is 2.80
Jurgen Klopp will be delighted to see his team get back to winning ways with…
Newcastle v Crystal Palace betting tips, odds is 2.48
Crystal Palace’s relegation odds continue to shorten, which is somewhat surprising given that they sit…