On Thursday, the Partenopei were victorious in the Europa League against Rijeka, shortly after the news of the Argentinian maestro’s untimely death broke. With qualification now one step away, Gennaro Gattuso‘s squad are in a strong position in continental competition, but in the league they are in need of a tonic after losing 3-1 at home to relentless leaders Milan last week.
Roma are aiming to make their return to the Champions League, with a Europa League outing on the horizon for them. However, this clash will be the main priority for the Giallorossi, who have won back to back Serie A games to put themselves in a decent position domestically. While they may be seven points shy of the leaders, Roma are at least among the top four once again.
- Napoli host Roma in Serie A on Sunday
- Match is being played at Stadio San Paolo at 7.45pm GMT
- Napoli have won 3 of their last 4 matches
- Roma have won their last 5 matches
- Roma have kept 5 clean sheets in their last 6 matches
- Napoli have won 3 of their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Roma have won by 2+ goals in their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Roma are undefeated their last 11 matches (all competitions).
- Roma have kept 5 clean sheets in their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Roma have averaged 0.35 expected goals against in their last 3 matches (Serie A).
54 total views, 2 views today