Rangers will be looking to go one better on Thursday having been held to a draw with Benfica three weeks ago. Steven Gerrard’s side managed to throw away a 3-1 lead in Lisbon. The Scottish league leaders will fancy their chance, even more, this time around given Benfica’s long list of absentees.
Rangers let a 3-1 lead slip in Lisbon when these two sides met for the first time, but we think that Steven Gerrard’s men will claim a big scalp in our predictions for this clash.
- Rangers have won 17 of their last 20 games
- The Gers are unbeaten in their last seven home Europa League group stage games
- The hosts have faced two shots on target in just three games in this competition
- Rangers host Benfica in the UEFA Europa League on Thursday
- Match is being played at Ibrox Stadium in Glasgow
- Rangers have won their last 10 home matches
- Rangers have seen over 3.5 goals in their last 3 matches
- Benfica have seen over 5.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 Europa League matches
Alfredo Morelos broke Rangers’ European scoring record when he netted in Lisbon and seems to come alive on the big stage.
34 total views, 2 views today