Rangers v Benfica betting tips, odd is 2.10
Rangers will be looking to go one better on Thursday having been held to a draw with Benfica three weeks ago. Steven Gerrard’s side managed to throw away a 3-1 lead in Lisbon. The Scottish league leaders will fancy their chance, even more, this time around given Benfica’s long list of absentees.
Rangers let a 3-1 lead slip in Lisbon when these two sides met for the first time, but we think that Steven Gerrard’s men will claim a big scalp in our predictions for this clash.
- Rangers have won 17 of their last 20 games
- The Gers are unbeaten in their last seven home Europa League group stage games
- The hosts have faced two shots on target in just three games in this competition
- Rangers host Benfica in the UEFA Europa League on Thursday
- Match is being played at Ibrox Stadium in Glasgow
- Rangers have won their last 10 home matches
- Rangers have seen over 3.5 goals in their last 3 matches
- Benfica have seen over 5.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 Europa League matches
Alfredo Morelos broke Rangers’ European scoring record when he netted in Lisbon and seems to come alive on the big stage.
RB Leipzig v Augsburg betting tips, odds is 2.43
RB Leipzig trashed Augsburg 0:3 away from home when they met for the last time…
Leeds v Crystal Palace betting tips, odds is 2.02
For Marcelo Bielsa, huge wins over high-flying Leicester and Newcastle have been somewhat diluted by…
Hertha BSC – Bayern München betting tips, odds is 2.25
Hertha is 15th on the table with 17 points from 19 played matches. They have…
Tottenham v Chelsea betting tips, odds is 2.32
Chelsea made the trip up north to St. James' Park to take on Newcastle United.…
Liverpool v Brighton betting tips, odds is 2.80
Jurgen Klopp will be delighted to see his team get back to winning ways with…
Newcastle v Crystal Palace betting tips, odds is 2.48
Crystal Palace’s relegation odds continue to shorten, which is somewhat surprising given that they sit…