Tottenham v Brentford betting tips, odds is 2.14
Brentford’s place in the semi-finals of this competition may not surprise some given their showings last season, narrowly missing out on promotion to the Premier League, but they have done well to beat multiple top-flight opposition along the way.
t’s also impossible to ignore Tottenham’ stellar home form of late, where they’ve won seven of the past eight matches and registered six clean sheets, with six of these also seeing them triumph by at least two clear goals.
- Brentford have scored 13 goals in their last six games
- The visitors have seen both teams score in five of those six
- Tottenham have kept one clean sheet in six games
- Tottenham have won 7 of their last 8 home matches (all competitions).
- Tottenham have won to nil in their last 5 home wins (all competitions).
- Tottenham have won 4 of their last 5 home cup ties (English League Cup).
- Tottenham forward Heung-Min Son has scored 12 goals in 16 appearances (English Premier League).
- Brentford have seen under 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 6 away matches (English Championship).
Tottenham have 22 wins in this fixture compared to Brentford’s 6 victories. There have also been 13 draws shared between the two.
Tottenham won the last match between the two clubs 2-0 back in the League Cup in 2000.
RB Leipzig v Augsburg betting tips, odds is 2.43
RB Leipzig trashed Augsburg 0:3 away from home when they met for the last time…
Leeds v Crystal Palace betting tips, odds is 2.02
For Marcelo Bielsa, huge wins over high-flying Leicester and Newcastle have been somewhat diluted by…
Hertha BSC – Bayern München betting tips, odds is 2.25
Hertha is 15th on the table with 17 points from 19 played matches. They have…
Tottenham v Chelsea betting tips, odds is 2.32
Chelsea made the trip up north to St. James' Park to take on Newcastle United.…
Liverpool v Brighton betting tips, odds is 2.80
Jurgen Klopp will be delighted to see his team get back to winning ways with…
Newcastle v Crystal Palace betting tips, odds is 2.48
Crystal Palace’s relegation odds continue to shorten, which is somewhat surprising given that they sit…