West Ham vs Crystal Palace betting tips, odds and predictions for Wednesday’s Premier League match. The Hammers have made an impressive start to the season and could move into the Champions League places with a win in midweek. Visiting Crystal Palace followed up their big win over West Brom with a decent point at home to the league leaders Spurs and will now be looking to go level on points with David Moyes’ side with a win.
- The previous six games in a row, and ten of the former twelve fixtures had goals from both teams.
- Nine of the last twelve meetings had three or more goals.
- Since 2015, the guests have won just once at this stadium.
- Moyes’s men have also recorded four of the former six overall wins.
West Ham have won 35% of their last 20 home league games and C Palace have lost 50% of their last 20 away league games.
The last time C Palace won away in the league was 1 game ago against West Brom. The last time West Ham lost a home league game was 1 match ago against Man Utd.
West Ham last kept a clean sheet at home 3 games ago, and have kept 3 clean sheets in their last 20 home games. C Palace last failed to score away in the league 2 games ago and have missed the net in 10 of their last 20 away league games.
Of the 7 league games West Ham has won at home, they scored first 6 times. Of the 10 away games C Palace has lost, they conceded first 10 times.
- Both teams have scored on the last six occasions that these clubs met.
- West Ham are unbeaten in four of their last five Premier League home games.
- Crystal Palace have won three of their last six Premier League away games.
40 total views, 2 views today