Galatasaray host Besiktas for their Matchday 26 derby clash on Sunday afternoon looking to bounce to the winning ways after seeing a streak of five wins ended in a thriller 2-2 draw at Sivasspor last week, where Radamel Falcao and Sofiane Feghouli completed a comeback in the first half already but were denied with a second-half equalizer.
- Galatasaray form: 25 matches – 14 wins – 7 draws – 4 losses – 49 points.
- Besiktas form: 25 matches – 13 wins – 4 draws – 8 losses – 43 points.
- The visitor has recorded three of the last five overall wins.
- Their last six meetings saw the winners with a clean sheet.
- Their previous encounter gave a 1-0 home win for Yalcın’s boys.
- The team that hosts have won their prior five clashes.
Galatasaray has won 80% of their last 20 home league games and Besiktas has lost 40% of their last 20 away league games.
The last time Besiktas won away in the league was 1 games ago against Alanyaspor. The last time Galatasaray lost a home league game was 8 matches ago against Istanbul.
- Galatasaray have won 6 home games in a row.
- During that streak, they’ve scored an average of 3.42 goals a game.
- Besiktas have lost 6 of their last 8 away games.
- During said streak, they’ve conceded an average of 2.12 goals a game.
over 0,5 goals first half – 3.30 – Bet now – HERE
306 total views, 3 views today