Looking at these two teams, we feel that Manchester United will need things to go their way to register a score against this Manchester City team who we reckon should get the vital goal that wins it. With that in mind, we reckon that it will be a hard-fought 0-1 winning score for Manchester City when all is said and done.
Manchester City will be out for revenge when they travel to Old Trafford to face rivals Manchester
Manchester City is still brimming with pride after recently lifting the third consecutive EFL Cup trophy. They’ve been doing lately, and they registered better results than their city rival 7 victories, 1 draw and 3 losses. They are still placed second, now with 57 points, and since they scored one or more goals in 9 out of their last 10 away matches, I expect them to easily find the net here. United in the Premier League on Sunday afternoon.
- Manchester United are unbeaten in nine competitive matches, winning six of them.
- Manchester City have dropped points in nine of their 27 Premier League matches this season.
- The Citizens have only won three of their last nine competitive meetings with the Premier League ‘Big Six’
- Five of Man Utd’s last 11 Premier League home games have ended as draws, with three of them being 1-1 scorelines.
- Manchester United have won only three of the last ten games between these two at Old Trafford.
- Manchester City have scored the most goals in the Premier League this season – and have three players in the top ten for assists.
- Manchester United have not lost in four Premier League games now – and have only conceded one goal during that time.
- Manchester City have dominated the English game for a few seasons now – but they have only been top of the Premier League on one occasion this season, the very first week of the campaign.
The Citizens seem simply unstoppable at the moment. They have just entered the FA Cup Quarter Final (and have a favorable tie there), defeated Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabeu in their Round of 16 – first leg in the UCL, and defeated Aston Villa in the EFL Cup Final. And they did all this in the space of one week.
over 1,5 goals first half – 2.43 – Bet now – HERE
507 total views, 6 views today