Leeds v Wolves betting tips and picks
Leeds have lost their last three league games against Wolves but given their current form, and taking into consideration the fact they haven’t met since March 2018, that could count for little here.
Nuno Espirito Santo’s Wolves have not started the campaign well. They have six points from 12 possible and suffered two losses already. Wolverhampton Wanderers took six points from 12 possible to start the term.
- Leeds have lost three of their last four home league games against Wolves (W1) – more than they had in their previous 23 against them at Elland Road (W17 D4 L2).
- Wolves have won their last three league meetings with Leeds – they last won four in a row against them between February 1958-April 1960 (a run of five).
- This is just the second Premier League campaign in which Leeds and Wolves are facing off, after both being relegated in 2003-04. The home side won both meetings that season (Wolves 3-1, Leeds 4-1).
- After losing their first game at Liverpool on their return to the Premier League, Leeds are now without defeat in their last three (W2 D1), remaining unbeaten at Elland Road so far this season (W1 D1).
- Wolves have won just two of their nine Premier League games played on a Monday (D2 L5), beating Crystal Palace 2-0 in July and Sheffield United 2-0 in September of this year.
- Wolves have lost just one of their last 10 Premier League games against promoted sides (W7 D2), with that defeat coming in Yorkshire at Sheffield United last season (0-1).
- Leeds have faced more shots than any other side in the Premier League so far this season (73). This could be, in part, down to the fact that the Whites have had more high turnovers against them (open play sequences that begin 40m or less from goal) than any other side in the competition this term (30).
- Leeds’ Patrick Bamford has had a hand in four goals in his four league starts against Wolves (3 goals, 1 assist), last facing them with Middlesbrough in March 2018 (scored in a 1-2 defeat).
Patrick Bamford – Scored in each of Leeds’ first three league wins and will want to get straight back to that goalscoring form now.
Raul Jimenez – Scored in the win against Sheffield United and added another against Manchester City despite the defeat.
RB Leipzig v Augsburg betting tips, odds is 2.43
RB Leipzig trashed Augsburg 0:3 away from home when they met for the last time…
Leeds v Crystal Palace betting tips, odds is 2.02
For Marcelo Bielsa, huge wins over high-flying Leicester and Newcastle have been somewhat diluted by…
Hertha BSC – Bayern München betting tips, odds is 2.25
Hertha is 15th on the table with 17 points from 19 played matches. They have…
Tottenham v Chelsea betting tips, odds is 2.32
Chelsea made the trip up north to St. James' Park to take on Newcastle United.…
Liverpool v Brighton betting tips, odds is 2.80
Jurgen Klopp will be delighted to see his team get back to winning ways with…
Newcastle v Crystal Palace betting tips, odds is 2.48
Crystal Palace’s relegation odds continue to shorten, which is somewhat surprising given that they sit…